Service Map and Procedures
When you bring your car to NASSCO Limited for its periodic maintenance service, please follow the following instructions to ensure the best experience possible.
Arrival at NASSCO Limited
- Enter Driveway from River Road and keep in the left lane up the driveway.
- If there is a lineup of vehicles, please join the queue and remain seated in your vehicle until one of our Service staff assists you.
- If there is no lineup, Turn left at the top of the driveway and enter the Service Reception Area.
- Follow the instructions of our Service Personnel, and ensure that your vehicle is inspected by one of our Vehicle Inspection Technicians.
- It is essential for all customers of our Service Department to sign our Vehicle Inspection Form. Without this signature, NASSCO Limited cannot be held liable for any damages reported when the vehicle is delivered.
- As one of our Service Advisors assists you, please provide as much information as possible about the work that is to be performed on the vehicle.
- If you require a road test with one of our Service Personnel, we kindly ask you to call our Service Department at least one week before your scheduled service. This will allow us to arrange a time convenient for both parties and permit us to diagnose the problem in your presence.
- Once the vehicle has been booked, we will present you with a job sheet with the work to be performed outlined. Once this job sheet is signed, your vehicle will be taken into our Workshop, and you may leave at your leisure.
- NASSCO Limited provides a shuttle service for customers of the Service Department with a drop-off service island wide. Customers who require this service should note that there is limited space, and this space is allocated on a first come, first serve basis.
Afternoon Pickup Procedure
- Customer must arrive before 5:00 PM to collect vehicle.
- On arrival, approach the Service Advisor that booked your vehicle.
- Service Advisor will review the work performed and explain charges.
- Once all charges are explained to your satisfaction, you will be prepared to settle your bill with the cashier at the service reception.
- When the bill is settled, you may return to the Service Advisor desk and collect your vehicle from the Service Advisor.
On behalf of the management and staff at NASSCO Limited, we would like to thank you for choosing TOYOTA.